Would you like to study the Bible with your preschooler but don’t know how to get started? Theology is a deep subject but it doesn’t have to be intimidating to approach with our children.
- 112 daily lesson plans
- Activities which range from crafty lessons to full-body movement
- Memorable object lessons which help the learning to stick with your child
- Each lesson teaches these concepts using Scripture Memory; Bible Stories; Discussion; and Fun, Hands-On Activities which will help the theological seeds you’re planting to stick with your child.
- Can use concurrently with my Learn and Grow: Hands-on Lessons for Active Preschoolers
Easy to Teach
- Teach Me About God will help you to cover foundational concepts such as “Who God is,” “What God has done,” “You can have a relationship with God,” “You can be all God wants you to be,” and “You can do all God wants you to do.”
- Developed by a Sunday School and Awana preschool teacher with over 20 years of experience (that’s ME)
- No teaching experience neccessary. I lead you through the whole process.
- Detailed lesson plans for each activity, including materials lists and step-by-step instructions for preparation as well as the steps necessary for teaching each lesson –making teacher preparation quick and painless!
- Most materials are easily found around the home or are simple to purchase – This makes preparation quick, painless, and inexpensive.
- Includes access to an appendix with original illustrations
- Available in paperback and kindle versions.
Plans and Pricing
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from me!
The lessons are simple, active, and short for his young attention span. Also, it is so user friendly for me, the mom. I couldn’t be happier!! It has revolutionized our homeschooling experience!! I’m a little sad looking forward to Kindergarten because no curriculum looks as well planned, and fun as yoursKaya
I’ve never seen something grab their attention as fast as these hands-on activities. It has truly been a blessing to experience this resource with my kids. It’s really powerful to see your kids truly and deeply affected by the Word of God.Shelly
My son, Zane, and I absolutely love the Teach Me About God Bible Curriculum! Having been a teacher for ten years and having an active boy, I especially appreciate the hands-on, interactive activities. They capture his attention and allow him to actively relive the stories of the Bible.Paula
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see a sample before purchasing?
Yes, you may download a SAMPLE of the book here.
What do other customers think about this curriculum?
There are many satisfied customers who have purchased and used Teach Me About God with their children. Click here to read their unsolicited reviews!
Are there any reviews I can read about Teach Me About God?
Yes, there is a very thorough review which was written about this curriculum. You can read it here!
Is Teach Me About God appropriate for boys AND girls?
Absolutely! Even though Michelle’s website is targeted toward homeschooling boys, all of her curriculum options are wonderful for boys and girls alike. If your child wants to be able to use all of his or her senses while learning, rather than sitting at a desk filling out stacks of worksheets, then Teach Me About God is for you!
I don't homeschool. Can I still use Teach Me About God with my preschooler?
Definitely! Teach Me About God is being used in homeschools, preschools, orphanages, day cares, by missionaries, by expatriates, and by military personnel. Even if you’re planning to send your child to kindergarten, you can save lots of money by teaching preschool at home!
Here’s What More People Are Saying
Your book is beautiful. I love the simplicity of the way you have it all laid out and and I love the activities! I am most excited to be able to pick up the book and get to the lesson without much preparation time.
And I’m not a naturally crafty person, so I’m thankful for your ideas that are easy to use and the boys enjoy creating. Thanks for helping to make the Bible come alive in a fun way for children!Karen
My son was having some behavior problems, I think partly because he was bored. This gives us lots to do and I think we’re on the right track.Leona