What You Will Learn
- If you have a son, you already realize that he is much different than your daughters… but did you realize that boys and girls actually see differently, hear differently, and even THINK differently?
- Tips for homeschooling your son without inciting all out rebellion
- How to educate boys and enjoy a closer relationship with them at the same time
Who Should Read This Book
- If you like Michelle’s writing on Homeschool-Your-Boys.com then you’ll love this book!
- Moms who are homeschooling boys
- People who are considering homeschooling their sons
- Anyone who is confused by their son’s behavior
Printed Book(Purchase on Amazon)
- 420 pages of encouragement and counsel
- Practical advice for homeschooling boys
- Michelle candidly details the ups and downs of homeschooling her own sons.
- Grab your coffee and settle in for some laughs, some tears, and a huge helping of inspiration.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I encourage you to learn more about The Ultimate Guide To Homeschooling Boys, especially if you have any inkling of a doubt that creeps in and frightens you during your homeschool experience. Michelle will help you understand and know that homeschooling your boys is worth it – and will bless you and your family.” (Read More)Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
“Just finished the homeschooling boys book. It was awesomely written.”Karen