What You Will Learn
- If you have a son, you already realize that he is much different than your daughters… but did you realize that boys and girls actually see differently, hear differently, and even THINK differently?
- Tips for homeschooling your son without inciting all out rebellion
- How to educate boys and enjoy a closer relationship with them at the same time
Who Should Read This Book
- If you like Michelle’s writing on Homeschool-Your-Boys.com then you’ll love this book!
- Moms who are homeschooling boys
- People who are considering homeschooling their sons
- Anyone who is confused by their son’s behavior
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I encourage you to learn more about The Ultimate Guide To Homeschooling Boys, especially if you have any inkling of a doubt that creeps in and frightens you during your homeschool experience. Michelle will help you understand and know that homeschooling your boys is worth it – and will bless you and your family.” (Read More)
A great read!! I have two copies! One to reference and one to lend out.
Hello, Michelle. I recently purchased your book, The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Boys. I have found it to be a treasure trove and have shared a few of your thoughts with other homeschooling moms of boys within our local homeschool support group. We plan to start a book club to discuss your book and our personal experiences. Thank you for the precious gift of this book.
Printed Book(Purchase on Amazon)
- 420 pages of encouragement and counsel
- Practical advice for homeschooling boys
- Michelle candidly details the ups and downs of homeschooling her own sons.
- Grab your coffee and settle in for some laughs, some tears, and a huge helping of inspiration.