- 300 engaging lessons
- Includes Logic, History, Reading, Literature, Writing, Photography, Social Studies, Drama, Science, Math, Geography, Crafts, Learn to Draw, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation and more
- Contains 342 pages
- Comes with a 62-page companion download containing maps, templates, scripts, logic puzzles, etc.
- FREE access to a supplemental section on our website with even more learning fun!
Hands-on Lessons are Super Fun
- We fully involve your child in the daily life of the time period they are studying. They will get to wear the clothes, eat the food, perform the jobs, discover the history, act out various characters, hear the music and the speech, learn about the geography, read about the people, and more.
- Designed for 2nd-8th grade, these lessons will immerse your child in the social hierarchy of feudal England. By the time they have completed this study, your child will have spent two weeks each as a peasant, a tradesman or a tradeswoman, a knight or a lady-in-waiting, a monk or nun, a baron or a baroness, and a king or queen. Your child won’t only learn about the feudal system they will live it!
- Detailed lesson plans for each activity, including materials lists and step-by-step instructions for preparation as well as the steps necessary for teaching each lesson – making teacher preparation quick and painless!
- Available in paperback and Kindle versions
Plans and Pricing
Printed Book(Purchase Here)
- * Add $10 shipping and handling
- This option for U.S. Customers ONLY
Printed Book(Purchase on Amazon)
- U.S. and International Customers
Watch this video for more details!
What Other People Are Saying
Don’t just take it from me!
Bringing history to life is EXACTLY what the Time Capsule: Medieval England History Unit Study does. This is, hands down, the BEST unit study I have ever seen in my life.Meg Grooms
My children have been totally immersed in the Middle Ages for several weeks. They just can’t get enough of it! We’ve been using Time Capsule: Medieval England Unit Study by Homeschool-Your-Boys and it is providing almost endless activities for the children to get hands-on with the Medieval England.Crystal McClean
If your children are kinesthetic learners, this is filled with lessons and activities that they’ll love! If you’re looking for a lot of worksheets and copy work, you won’t find much of it here. The focus is definitely on experiential learning.Brandi Jordan
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see a sample before purchasing?
Yes, you may download a SAMPLE of the book here.
What do other customers think about this curriculum?
There are many satisfied customers who have purchased and used Time Capsule: Medieval England with their children. Click here to read their reviews!
Are there any reviews I can read about Time Capsule: Medieval England?
Yes, there are several reviews which have been written about this curriculum. You can read them here!
Is Time Capsule: Medieval England appropriate for boys AND girls?
Absolutely! Even though Michelle’s website is targeted toward homeschooling boys, all of her curriculum options are wonderful for boys and girls alike. If your child wants to be able to use all of his or her senses while learning, rather than sitting at a desk filling out stacks of worksheets, then Time Capsule: Medieval England is for you!
I don't homeschool. Can I still use this program with my child?
Definitely! Time Capsule: Medieval England is filled with fun learning that you can do over summer vacation, during school breaks throughout the year, at night, and on weekends. If you have a child who is interested in learning more about knights or princesses or peasants than this program is for you!
Here’s What More People Are Saying
Absolutely love it!! Best of its kind that I’ve ever seen. #fanforlifeKaryn
I highly recommend picking up the book, it’s well worth the price.Ticia Messing
There are so many great facts and information in this study, and plenty of activities to engage your kids. It would take me forever to give you all the neat things in here!Elizabeth Buckner